Saturday, March 2, 2013

Not a Morning Person

I love coffee. I really need it to start my days, as I am by no means a morning person. Starbucks should be delighted by my patronage; I spend about $30-35 at Starbucks every week on my almost daily Starbucks runs.

In an effort to save some money, I invested in a Keurig coffee machine this past September. I liked that I could have multiple cups of coffee at home, switching out the brews (flavors) as I deemed fit. I've found a variety of flavors that I've liked (Green Mountain's Caramel Vanilla Cream and Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice, and Starbuck's Blonde brew, among others).



I was recently shopping at Ralphs when I noticed that they had started producing their own k-cups with the Ralphs brand - which were a few bucks cheaper than the Starbucks and Green Mountain k-cups. It looked appealing, so I decided to give it a try.




The cappuccino turned out much better than the 7-11 cappuccinos I get some mornings on my way to work (which I think are MUCH better than any cup you can get at Starbucks or Coffee Bean). I'm glad that Ralphs is marketing their own k-cups now and at an affordable price for consumers.

This won't be my last box of this brew!

No comments:

Post a Comment