Sunday, February 17, 2013

Holidaze Me

I am one of those teacher's that goes into a holidaze with the coming of each new month. During December, my classroom looked like the North Pole, complete with tons of lighted garland and a lighted, decorated Christmas tree. This month, it looks like cupid threw up. We have pink lights, two different types of heart garland, and tons of Valentine's Day crafts that we've put together, courtesy of Pinterest.

Here are just a few of the crafts my kiddos have done in the last week or two...








Valentine's Day was deemed "Grandparent's Day" at my school job...even though the national holiday was five months ago. We made cute gifts for our grandparents, nonetheless - we even laminated them for safe-keeping. 

I've already started collecting decorations for next month's St. Patrick's Day...and don't even get me started on the Pinterest March crafts that I've hoarded! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment